Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a Group Service Manager. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. A Group Service Manager is an integral part of this team, leading a team to deliver exceptional service to customer across the wider business. Working collaboratively with Group Maintenance Managers, the Group Service Manager helps ensures the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Driving a culture of high performance within your team, developing people to be the best that they can be.
- Delivering great standards across the Tesco estate.
- Managing the workload and capacity of my team.
- Forecasting and managing my budgets effectively, always being cost conscious.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Managing contractor’s performance on site to ensure first fix.
- Collaborating with the rest of the business to ensure the solutions are truly co-developed and owned at a local level.
- Effectively using the insight developed to shape strategic thinking and identifying potential opportunities.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Putting community, customer and colleague’s welfare at the heart of everything you do.
- Building effective relationships and communication across all functions and with key stakeholders.
- Delivering change across business areas to consistently deliver performance and improve productivity.
- Delivering great results with year on year improvement.
- Driving problem solving, identifying key issues and developing effective solutions.
- Leadership and people management experience.
- Commercial and business acumen
- Full UK driving licence
- The ability to manage and set priorities in a fast moving environment.
- Time served for relevant discipline.
- Working experience of Statutory Legislation such as PUWER & LOLER
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with a maintenance based management systems.
- Capacity planning and resource management experience
- An inquisitive mind, driving a Continuous Improvement approach at every opportunity.
- Delivering service and quality to agreed KPIs
- Problem solving abilities at all levels
- Professional accreditation
- Ability to build and manage budgets
- Change management experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of delivering great service through fast paced, field based maintenance teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newton Aycliffe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai