Our core purpose is to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better every day and being a Customer Delivery Driver you are the first face our customers see.
Being a Customer Delivery Driver is hands on, physical and full of variety. No two shifts are ever the same – customer’s look for help in all kinds of different ways.
For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your customers but with a team of managers and colleagues back at base ready to support you when you need them.
- To serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if they were your own
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy
- Represent the Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads.
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law.
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Friendly, approachable and reliable
- Able to adapt to working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Able to adhere to the GB Domestic Driving Rules
- Calm under pressure
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bridgend, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai