Tesco Job Vacancies – Engineering Manager
Our engineering team at Tesco deliver first class engineering solutions to over 6,500 Tesco stores in eight countries across the group. We are responsible for setting standards and delivering innovation in the entire Tesco estate including Retail Stores, Distribution Centres, Tesco Banks and Offices. It is the skills and knowledge of our people that make us one of the leading retail engineering teams in the world.
- A proven track record in a number of mechanical engineering discipline’s with a sound theoretical and practical experience of today’s technologies across the sectors.
- Developing the annual business plan for new stores, capitals replacements and future Tesco Property programmes.
- Cross-functional working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the Group technical standards.
- Review and understand equipment performance, working with colleagues to identify and explore root cause issues and creating proposals, which inform short, medium and long-term plans.
- Identifying ways to drive continuous improvement within the category, identify ways to deliver better, simpler and cheaper solutions
- Developing productive relationships with industry experts, colleagues and stakeholders (Retail and Property), energizing and influencing others to get the job done and deliver great results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A