Tesco Job – Senior Recruiter
This role will offer someone the chance to lead Technology hiring efforts across multiple departments with a specific focus on Cyber Security and Infastructure; defining processes and adding significant value to our stakeholders as well as the wider organisation. The team provides a customer centric, specialised and data driven recruitment offering and this position will play a pivotal role in the quality and development of this work. Our customers expect to shop from any location at any time. Our Technology and Online teams makes that happen whilst driving change and developing exciting new technologies at the same time.
- Define and develop attraction and recruiting strategies for the tech business that are innovative and a break from the norm.
- Act as the subject matter expert for recruitment, using knowledge and experience to meet robust hiring targets.
- Deliver a data driven recruitment service to Director level stakeholders, utilising market data to ensure Tesco remain competitive in a demanding recruitment environment.
- Define, leverage and promote Tesco’s Employer Brand through networking, Social Media, events and other means enabling Tesco to engage with, and attract, individuals from the tech community.
- Review and revise, where necessary, our assessment techniques, providing candidates with an engaging and positive hiring process that results in above average acceptance rates.
- Lead all recruitment activity across multiple technology functions, attracting and hiring great talent for Tesco Technology, with a focus on Tech Cyber Security and Infastructure.
- Expertly lead a team of recruiters, providing management, coaching and guidance to enable them to meet their own hiring goals.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with the Tech Leadership Team, understanding their business and providing candidates that are the right fit for Tesco.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A