Tesco Job – Duty Pharmacy Manager
Discover what it’s like to work in a fast paced environment, where colleagues are focused on delivering a gold standard of service and patient care. There’s a lot more to it than dispensing medicines. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to make things better for customers in all sorts of ways, such as helping customers with their new medicines, providing vaccinations, reviewing customers’ use of their medicines, and checking blood pressure or testing for blood glucose levels. It’s very much about supporting our communities, by making the best healthcare choices available and convenient for local people.
- Supporting the manager to lead, motivate and develop your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A