Tesco Express Jobs – CE Process Engineer
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary.
- Maintaining and refreshing workload models with selected data from various sources.
- Project support through calculating the impact on labor and efficiency in stores.
- Incorporate store process changes into data models.
- Organizing and undertaking store visits in order to understand best practices and new processes across Hungary, Czechia and Slovakia.
- Reporting and liaising regularly with the Team Leader and Director of Productivity for Central Europe.
- Ability to communicate confidently in English.
- Intermediate level of Excel knowledge.
- Experience and understanding of retail.
- A college / University degree is required – Economics studies would be advantageous.
- Experience in any field of industrial engineering would also be advantageous.
- Experience with any of the following would be a strong advantage: Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Python (Data Analysis Libraries).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A