As a Jack’s Shift Leader you will supporting the day to day operation and delivering the entire customer journey. You will be co-ordinating the shift and being the point of contact for any colleague or customer queries in the absence of a manager. Able to live the Jack’s values and commitments we are looking for advocates who will represent the Jack’s brand within your local community and be great at delivering an excellent shopping experience to your customers with a smile. At Jack’s, we’re excited to bring you a store full of the flavours of Britain and you could be the key ingredient we need.
- Delivering excellent customer service through up to date product knowledge and the ability to make the right decisions with our customers’ best interests at heart.
- Ensuring all Health, Safety & Legal routines are followed to keep you, your customers and colleagues safe
- Minimising food waste, managing the date codes of products and making sure no food suitable for human consumption goes to waste.
- Making sure all pricing is correct at the shelf edge and at the checkout.
- Get stuck in and take responsibility for getting things done across every area of the store
- Make quick and effective decisions with both customers, colleagues and the store operation in mind.
- Share your ideas with Jack’s managers to improve the customer experience
- Be a brand advocate and proud of our products
- Be over 18 years of age as this role involves working in Beers Wines & Spirits and receiving goods at the backdoor.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A