Emirates National Oil Company
This role is responsible for carrying out all the terminal activities related to the receipt, storage, blending, DG operation, quality control and delivery of product during the shift, VRU operation, OWS/Water treatment plant operation and additive injections during transfers. Product movement operations via marine vessel, pipeline or road tanker. Reports to the Shift Supervisor for general guidance
1. Product Receipt Operations
Responsible for carrying out all the operations related to the product receipts by:-
Guiding the vessel berthing in line with the allocated manifold, sampling and gauging of ship’s tanks, operating the hydraulic loading arm, connecting the loading arm and hoses. Communicating with terminal/ship for commencement of discharge or stoppage. Periodic checking of discharged product quality & Qty and comparing the figs with shore. Periodic ship/shore check as per the checklist.
Gauging and lining up of the shore tank, checking of the line qty, etc at terminal end
- Will manually connect/disconnect hoses in the terminal, berth and operate valves, spool pieces, fittings, pumps and machinery for transferring, receipt/discharge of products to and from vessel
- Tank truck and drum
Pre discharge quality & qty check, lining up the receipt into the nominated tank. Reconciling the receipt qty vs the BL qty.
a) Responsible for load & decant road tankers / ISO tankers / TOTE tanks as per the terminal operational procedures and EHS requirements
b) Carry out the per loading safety check.
c) Perform drum fill / decant / IBC’s as per the instructions and procedures effectively as required.
2. Product Storage
3. Product Value addition / Blending
4. Product Loading/Delivery
4. Tanker Handling
1. Diploma in Engineering/High School with 3 to 5 years relevant
experience in Oil in Gas industry
2. Full knowledge of IMS procedures on Terminal operations.
3. Full knowledge of Fire & Safety regulations applicable to Terminal operations.
4. Working knowledge of computerized systems related to Terminal product movement operations, including SCADA and Terminal Automation.
5. Effective communication skills and team work.
6. Valid UAE light vehicle driving license (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai