Job description / Role
* Review and study bid documents in order to verify the availability of sufficient information.
* Review BOQ, tender drawings, specifications and general conditions which have to be verified all together.
* Quantities takes off against available drawings.
* Coordinating in preparing initial design drawings (if any)
* Preparing method statements for executions of BOQ items (if required)
* Preparing initial time schedules and cash flows taking into considerations the bid requirements.
* Coordinates with suppliers for market prices of materials and subcontractors and equipment’s based upon previous executed projects and recent available information’s, try to get the best committed prices from suitable sources.
* Cost breakdowns for BOQ items regarding direct and indirect costs.
* Prepares the final proposals with special commercial and technical items and clarifications.
* Coordinates in preparing company profiles and pre qualifications to be submitted to any new clients.
* Follows up with clients developer during bid evaluations stage.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.