In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential clients regarding the programs and services offered by our company. You will play a key role in increasing our profitability and sales revenue through excellence in customer service and an informed, consultative approach to generating more business. The ideal candidate should be energetic, well-spoken, confident with cold calling and eager to convert prospective clients and increase revenue.
· Consistently make a good first impression when calling leads
· Cold calling and engaging with potential clients in dialogue that opens opportunities
· Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals
· Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
· Update contacts database when necessary
· Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner
· Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
· Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database. Update CRM on a daily basis
· Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
· Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm
· Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
Skills:· Proven experience in a similar position – Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a call centre is a must· Sales/ Customer service skills· Strong knowledge of CRM platform· Experience in cold callin· Mandatory to be fluent in English with excellent verbal & written communication skills· Should be confident and willing to take initiative· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)· Well organized with a pleasant personality· Ability to work with targets.· Sound judgementJob Type: Full-timeSchedule: Evening shift (8 hours per day from: 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM) from Monday to SaturdayExperience: 2 years minimum, from a call centre backgroundLanguage: Fluent in English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.