Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Job description / Role
– To achieve & exceed assigned Target on monthly basis. Build effective business-customer relationship through exemplary service & work protocol.
– Ensure daily call targets of minimum 80 contacts are met and the assigned leads are contacted on a daily basis.
– Effectively achieve targets through quality conversions and to mark 100% achievement on the monthly assigned targets.
– To monitor and ensure that monthly sales targets are met/exceeded.
– Must be up-to-date with the products and processes to provide accurate information to customers.
– Errors are managed and maintain a rate of 15% and below.
– Avoid customer complaints and business dissatisfaction.
– Timely follow-ups must be maintained on all the leads generated.
– Manage the processing activity of system applications as per the standard-operating-procedure and in line with the defined turn-around-times.
– Ensure cross sell targets are met and referrals are forwarded to concerned units.
– To provide weekly activity report summarizing all the activities & achievements and highlighting follow-ups, pipeline cases, issues and changes, if any.
– Ensure credit shield numbers are achieved as per the target set by the management.
– Provide accurate information of the Bank’s products to customers.
– Handle customer queries & clarifications in a professional manner.
– Score 90% on call quality, as per the evaluation performed by the checker.
– To attend any customer complaint and suggest solutions to solve the problem & ensure closure as per the bank’s service standards/guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.