Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
The Four Seasons team thrives in an environment which is warm, dynamic, fast-paced and responsive to business priorities. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. On offer is the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential, professional growth and a supporting platform to excel with a real sense of pride in work well done. Join Four Seasons to experience a globally recognized culture of connection, craftsmanship and character, based on a fundamental belief in the power of people.
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 237 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Handle Incoming Calls, handle In-house calls.
- Taking written messages for hotel guests; transferring guest to voice mail to leave a message as well as retrieving guests’ voice messages.
- Be able to lodge guests requests for Wake up call, setting the console and giving the wake-up call, dealing with unanswered wake-up calls; handling of the incoming faxes
- Be able to handle guest requests in terms of DND, privately registered guest, Function room telephones.
- Be well versed in General hotel information, Four Seasons information and knowledgeable about Speed Dial extension.
- Be able to handle security issues such as Fire alarm procedures, calling the house doctor, Bomb threats and Guest/ Staff confidentiality.
- Assist with guest complaints
- Govern overnight tasks such as daily reports for all departments and line check, pulse control report; communicating guest requests to the overnight runner.
- Be able to respond to crisis situation; running the operation manually when Opera crashes and applying the contingency plan in case of the switchboard being crashed.
- Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Luxury hotel experience in a similar level
College education or equivalent experience preferred.
Excellent command of the English language
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.