Supervise on-going painting works of projects to ensure right product and correct usage of the finished coating to achieve the performance as recommended in Jotun’s technical data sheets and method of statement.
- Supervise and advise applicators on proper application of paints to ensure painting work is carried out according to specification and procedures.
- Supervise on-site assessment, inspection and reporting on painting activities to ensure that painting jobs are carried out according to specification and procedures.
- Ensure that HSE measures are respected on painting jobs on-site.
- Ensure onsite testing according to specification to ensure quality of achieved requirement.
- Liaise with Sales Executives on product deliveries and other matters, which require the service of site supervision to ensure right amount of product available before painting.
- Liaise with R&D on product troubleshooting to ensure right recommendations are provided to customers.
- Recommend painting procedure and product type to suit the change of requirements at site.
- Ensure proper application of painting at site and advise concerned project management about shortfalls in applications procedures and ensure that applicators follow specified painting procedure.
- Monitor consumption levels of paints at site and inform Sales Executives on shortages.
- Work together with Jotun’s laboratory on technical support; product challenges and new product field trial.
Bachelor: Civil Engineering (Required)
Communication, Technical Knowledge
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Insurance and pension schemes
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
El-Mohandes Jotun S.A.E.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Qassim, Mai, Senior Recruitment Executive, [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit eg.indeed.com.