Al Baddad Capital
Job description / Role
The Technical Manager is responsible for the technical aspects of Tensile Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the company’s R&D, Technical Support and Manufacturing functions to meet budgeted financial performance
• Develop new products, as agreed by the Leadership Team
• Oversee and co-ordinate production of mechanical, electronic, electrical and software components of Company’s abrasive jet drilling systems
• Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions in the most efficient manner for all concerned
• Maintain a clear view at all times of the R&D and Technical Support past and forecast technical and financial performance (both deliverables and spend)
• Foster a climate and culture where QHSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function
• Improve the effectiveness of the Company’s internal systems; increasing efficiency and reducing administrative overhead
• Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and maintenance of Field Technical Equipment.