You as DevOps Lead will be creating and managing automated delivery pipelines, assess, support and implement high-quality architecture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Enable quick & highly productive development by facilitating the Developer environment, Infrastructure & Tools.
- Identify bottlenecks and possibilities within automation inorder to improve the development and release productivity.
- Design & Implement changes to support multiple stakeholder concerns around DevOps (functional software delivery, non functional concerns like Security Vulnerability, Code Quality).
- Provide support and analyze issues reported from production and take steps towards proactive monitoring and reduction of issues / alerts.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.Together, everything is possible
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience with at least 4 yearsof operational experience in highly critical, high available and architecturally complex environment.
- Previous experience in DevOps role facilitating not less than 25 developers at the same time.
- Expertise in one of the Tools – Jenkins / Ansible / Rundeck / Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Expertise one of the Scripting – Python, Shell
- Good in fundamentals of Linux, Networking.
Relevant Qualification / Skill Set
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Sciences or equivalent qualification.
- Good command of English and should be able to articulate ideas / proposal properly.
- Knowledge of an Airline’s Systems would be an added advantage
- Exposure and understanding of Java / IIS / .net Core run time and build time will be an added advantage
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.