Job description / Role
Software Recruiter (Contract Based – Short Term)
• Handle company recruitment process (Screen, filter & conduct Phone screening interviews)
• Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open technical positions.
• Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
• Serve as a brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
• Represent the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
• Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
• Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
• Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
• Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
• Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
• Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of Software different languages.
• Knowledge of software circle is a must.
• Very Good command of English and Arabic.
• Good in communication & negotiation skills
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured) Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles Familiarity
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
• Familiarity with latest Software trends and technologies.