Job description / Role
• Assists the Manager in developing a global enterprise network cloud strategy and roadmap in line with business requirements ensuring ISA’s core and growth values in performance.
• Leads efforts to establish automated and robust network connectivity solutions for on premise virtualization, public cloud, and remote edge in a variety of IT environments.
• Performs troubleshooting activities, across multiple environments, while performing daily reviews of overall capacity, utilization and configuration changes to the network.
• Designs and implements network services for Cloud and On-Premise Data Centers.
• Manages a variety of platforms including routers, switches, wireless, voice, video, and security.
• Provides analysis of the hybrid cloud connectivity/infrastructure and performs the necessary actions to avoid deficiencies and service interruptions.
• Develops and maintains operational policies and procedures supporting management of platforms, ensuring consistent provisioning, uptime, and regulatory compliance.
• Builds effective relationships with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations, compliance with policies, and timely and right execution of SLAs and business plans.
• Acts as a resource for both internal IT and external service providers in network analysis, design, and engineering.
• Delivers clear, concise and timely communication to ISA clients to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
• Monitors usage and maintenance costs of network components and corresponding licenses and agreements.
• Ensures that network improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
• Performs design work that incorporates industry best practices for global enterprise networks; continuously conducts benchmark analysis to stand on latest technologies in the domain.
• Provides direction, training, and technical guidance on complex issues to the engineers and service providers on regular basis.
• Responds to major incidents, SWAT calls and other conference calls in support of IT business processes.
• Recommends/implements/reports corrective actions to maintain/improve levels of service.
• Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.