Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
• Reports the Managing Director to manage the project and take speedy corrective actions and mitigating measures whenever necessary to put the program and project back on track.
• Work with individual team leaders and clients to produce detailed plans for all planned
• Plan and monitor key activities as detailed in the O&M Concession Agreement, continuous delivery of detailed plans as forecasted.
• Build a strong project management culture for the client’s organization and communicating to the senior management team on project issues and management activities.
• Attend meetings on scheduling and project issues with the client and ensure that the O&M organization’s interests are fully represented.
• Perform and carry out other duties as instructed/directed by the Managing Director. This includes as a temporary cover to take responsibility for the performance of the training and competence department in line with agreed plans and budget.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.