This position is located in Tucson, AZ and will work out of our Tucson, AZ office. This position will temporarily be remote work-from-home until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Mural Corporation (Mural) is a leading provider of cloud and SaaS IT strategy and operations services. We partner with global technology and telecommunications providers as well as direct clients to assist them in evaluating their overall SaaS product and technology strategies, to drive setup, migration and activation success, and to deliver on-going technical help desk and managed services support.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Content Manager to perform a variety of responsibilities in support of the IT professional services delivery operations. The Technical Content Manager is responsible for creating, curating, and managing the technical knowledge base, process and procedure documentation, and knowledge resources for the service delivery teams within Mural.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the technical content style and template guides, create logical and consistent taxonomy, categorization, knowledge search optimization, knowledge management processes and structure, and work with leadership to define the knowledge creation, maintenance, and curation roles.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts (SMEs) to gather, organize, and effectively deliver technical content to drive consistency, decrease time to resolution, and increase the overall customer experience.
- Partner with the Mural Business Intelligence (BI) team to identify reporting and analysis requirements to ensure content is searchable, findable, usable, and aids in correlated case resolution.
- Assess content and performance data to make decisions pertaining to additional content medium required to reinforce (e.g., FAQ’s, videos, tutorials, technical job aids, etc.).
- Research, write, edit, and revise/maintain content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds, ensuring consistency.
- Publish weekly release notes to internal stakeholders with information on document and content updates, releases, and fixes.
- Maintain tracking and ticketing system to ensure deadlines are met and client deliverables are received on time.
- Test products for issues, provide insight to resolving problems and ensure documentation is accurate and consistent.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Technical Support, Training, Operations, and Quality Assurance; creating standard operating process/procedure (SOP) protocol and structure/system to drive process consistency through Mural and Operations.
- Partner with Learning and Development team to ensure technical content and knowledge management resources are threaded throughout training programs/content and core to the team member role.
Here are some essentials that we look for in a successful Technical Content Manager:
- Strongly Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in English, Communication, Journalism, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, Teaching, Curriculum Development or Scientific Publication.
- Preferred: 2 years’ experience in technical writing.
- Experience developing or using knowledge management systems, such as SharePoint, Dynamics365, or other platforms.
- Office 365 Technical Experience and Intermediate to advanced skills with Windows Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- High proficiency in communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation, including effective grammar and editing skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to stakeholders of varying technical levels both internally and externally.
- Highly organized with experience in project management, and exposure to reporting, analytics, and insight analyses.
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting. Mastering Technology. Together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.