Job description / Role
This position is for Accelaero.
• Serves as the subject matter expert for supported security technologies and during escalations; provides direction to infrastructure, operations, data, and application developments groups throughout the transitioning phase, implementation in production, and beyond.
• Plans and directs the implementation and testing of security systems concept and architecture, and prepares security standards, policies, and procedures.
• Implements cloud-based security for ISA products (DDOS,WAF) and for Network (IPS & IDS); ensures security levels for all new appliances; recommends improvements where applicable.
• Evaluates ISA/Clients standards, security controls, and industry best practices to determine network information security requirements and specifications and achieve successful solution delivery.
• Maps all existing processes required for network and applications with focus on security architecture.
• Ensures all applications within ISA are in line with agreed measures, compliant with PCIDSS3.20 and with audit and legal requirements.
• Applies security DevOps best practices and methodologies integrated with DevOps processes by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; prepares preventive and reactive measures; creates, transmitting, and maintaining keys.
• Conducts system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, analyzes cyber technologies, metrics models and performance indicators, to recommend the appropriate architecture/platform.
• Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducts incident response analyses; maintains knowledge of engineering next-gen designs, security trends, threats, and attack techniques.
• Regularly undertakes penetration testing across the network and application to assess performance capabilities (reliability, maintainability, and availability) versus security and risk, provides feedback to Governance team.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with security partners and vendors, management, peers, project managers, and internal customers.
• Defines system security reports that provide insight into potential threat issues and threat analysis.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards.
• Conducts necessary trainings for ISA/clients when required.
• Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.