Your role as a DevOps Architect will be to assess, support and implement high-quality information technology architecture across couple of applications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Facilitating quick development, identifying gap, bottlenecks, setbacks & shortcomings, Creating suitable DevOps channels and Establishing continuous build and deployment pipelines.
- Designing efficient practices and process, Delivering comprehensive best practices, Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Ensure Capacity Planning, Deployment Design and upkeep of production environments required for critical applications with high availability.
- Manage the production and non production infrastructure required for couple of projects and for which collaborate with stockholders required to meet above goals.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.Together, everything is possible
- Minimum 10 years of Operational support experience for critical applications having high availability.
- Knowledgeable in automation pipeline concepts and tools like (Jenkins / AzureDevOps)
- Knowledgeable in configuration / deployment management concepts and tools (Chef / Ansible / Puppet).
- Exposure to Containerisation concepts and tools like (K8S / OpenShift)
- Expertise in Linux environments and troubleshooting issues in Application hosted in such environment.
- Comfortable with Java and ecosystem of tools around it.
Relevant Qualification / Skill Set
- Relevant College or University qualification, minimum Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Computer Science, any Engineering discipline.
- Good command of English and should be able to articulate ideas / proposal properly.
- Knowledge in Airline Flight Operations data domain (Flight and Crew related domain) will be an added advantage
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.