Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Job description / Role
UAT Testing: Regression & Functional testing with Test Plan & Test cases
– Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
– Define test cases, and create test scripts (write test cases with expected results) and test scenarios for user journey, maintain and track revisions to test
– Set up test data on test systems
– Conduct actual testing on test systems
– Produce reports on UAT team findings.
– Perform triage, troubleshooting and analysis of issues and failures reported by team members to determine if the issue is a defect, enhancement, or user-error.
– Raise defects and review and understand defects entered by UAT team members and translate those into actionable items.
– Create documentation to show issues which goes to the developers to resolve and re-testing as required
– Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
– Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
– Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
– Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
– Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Sr. Test Manager.
– Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.)
– Help prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project
– Track revisions to test materials as necessary through the dry run and official test phases