We are partnered with a expanding fintech company that specializes in end-to-end digital content products with a focus on B2B opportunities.
On their behalf we are looking for a Director of Data & Analytics to join their fast paced team.
- Determining a data strategy with the technology platform
- Building the data function, including hiring a support team
- Have regular 1:1s with the team and make sure there is a good and honest communication channel with people about great feedback and areas of improvement
- Developing an architecture that combines streaming data, traditional transaction processing, analytical databases anddatawarehouses
- Implementing machinelearning technology and supporting emerging artificial intelligence technologies on the platform
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in a quantitative discipline/technical field
- 3+ years in a leadership position
- 8+ years of Commercial experience with data technologies, including traditional RDBMS, NoSQL, streaming technologies, ETL, analytics, anddatawarehouses
- People management experience, team leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS Environment.
- Experienced in working with Snowflake and Redshift Cloud Data Warehouses.
- experience in developing and orchestrating end to end ETL pipeline.
- BI / Reporting experience in Tableau, Quicksight, etc.
- Strong technical background and relevant technical expertise
- Proficiency in programming language (R/Python etc.) and database manipulation using SQL
- Experience with statistical data analysis and data science techniques Data visualization and Data storytelling
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end requirementsmanagement lifecycle
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.