South View School
Located in the Remraam Community, around 25 minutes from the centre of Dubai, South View School caters for children from over 75 nationalities aged in the FS1 to Year 11 phases. KS5 is forecast to launch in August 2023 offering A level and BTEC qualifications.
The focus of the school is on nurturing individuals and helping them achieve personal success across a broad spectrum of criteria. A robust, empathic and supportive pastoral spine and a personal, bespoke approach to pupils is fundamental to our daily work. A strong pastoral, kindness based professional mindset is a necessity for the school that enjoys positive and happy relationships with parents and other stakeholders. Staff and pupil turnover is very low (4%) which is a source of considerable pride for all and testament to our unique placing as a happy, progressive school.
Due to expansion of roll and curriculum. we are seeking well qualified and experienced teachers to join our team in delivering the British curriculum to a high standard.
We seek candidates who provide engaging, innovative and purposeful learning opportunities for all students. A desire to teach across KS3 and 4 is essential and experience of teaching subject to A Level is an advantage. A willingness to support the department in enhancing the teaching and learning within the subject is also key.
At South View School teachers can expect:
- To be respected as innovative professionals with autonomy to provide unique and
stimulating learning experiences that promote curiosity, confidence and
- To work with a staff body who are fully committed to doing the best for each
- To help shape the direction of the school as we continue to grow
- A positive, unique working environment with a top-class professional development
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a reflective practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning.
- Set and strive for the highest expectations of themselves, students, and
- Have experience of working in a British or British international school.
- Have experience of delivering the curriculum to A Level.
- Be keen to contribute to the school community outside of the classroom.
- Be active in developing their career through the success of students and
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.