Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Teacher of Islamic Studies for Native and Non-Native Students for Mubarak Bin Mohammed Charter School in Abu Dhabi for the next academic year 2021 – 2022.
Mubarak Bin Mohammed Charter School is an American Curriculum school located in the heart of the city of Abu Dhabi.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
- Planning and delivering Outstanding teaching and learning, in line with school policy.
- Preparing lesson plans by following the curriculum guidelines and accommodating teaching methods.
- To plan lessons and sequences of lessons consistently and effectively, in the long, medium and short-term, to meet pupils’ individual learning needs.
- Creating a climate for learning that is conducive to delivering Outstanding practice.
- Motivating students by delivering enjoyable and creative lessons that both challenges pupils and promotes critical thinking.
- Identifying clear teaching and learning objectives and ensuring student achievement against these.
- Setting clear targets for students, building on prior attainment.
- Delivering high quality lessons and learning activities that maintain pace, challenge and engagement.
- Making effective use of assessment for learning.
- Making effective use of performance data and key indicators to inform next steps in students learning.
- Making effective use of learning technologies to enhance learning and progress.
- Experience of delivering Hybrid / Distance Learning / Face to Face lessons.
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour whilst motivating pupils and facilitating their development to meet targets in accordance with the school’s ‘Behaviour for learning Policy’.
- Promoting the effective use of technology, digital software and data systems and a strong awareness of digital learning technologies.
- Providing and contributing to the teaching of Arabic under the direction of the Line Manager/HOD, in accordance with the National Curriculum and using appropriate syllabus, materials and schemes of work
- A Bachelor degree of Arabic and Islamic Language and a Diploma in Education
- PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience as Islamic Teacher
Job Specific Knowledge & Skill
- Warmth, empathy, credibility, self-belief, integrity, drive and child-centred
- Ability to lead and manage specialised learning, providing programs and lesson
- planning to meet specific and general learning needs
- Cultural sensitivity to the needs of our community
- An efficient and effective communicator
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful of our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
Organization: Mubarak Bin Mohammed Charter School
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: May 14, 2021, 5:22:55 PM
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai