The Banking Specialist II Bilingual TDAF promotes strong and lasting Customer relationships in a Call Center environment by providing quality Customer service and sales focusing on a specialized area. Achieves a high level of success by understanding Customer needs, conducting oneself in a highly professional manner and identifying opportunities to grow the business.
- Takes ownership of Customer concerns and resolve Customer issues at first point of contact
- Ensures necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all Customer transactions
- Displays positive, professional tone, exhibit empathy when required, deliver key attributes and provide a WOW! experience for the Customer
- Arrives on-time and log-in ready to receive/answer Customer emails as scheduled throughout the shift
- Provides exceptional Customer service as it relates to relatively straightforward inquirers from both Spanish and English
- Speaking Customers, with low to moderate support of more experienced personnel
- Identifies and refers high value or potential Customers to the appropriate personnel
- Utilizes appropriate discretion and negotiation tactics when addressing fee disputes
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A