TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- The Operational Cybersecurity Risk Manager II provides a broad range of risk analysis, reporting and/or support to business partners and acts as a specialist/expert in providing guidance/advice on a range of risk related matters within assigned or own area of specialization.
- This includes responsibility as program manager for one or more enterprise risk management initiatives.
- Programs may include but are not limited to Business Continuity Program, Business Resumption and Disaster Recovery Planning, Vendor Management, Records Management, Risk Management Program (Sarbanes-Oxley, Risk Assessments),
- Information Security, Records Management, Corporate Policy System and Key Risk Performance Indicators for Customer service excellence, Risk Management Metrics Reporting, Corporate Insurance, Reconciliation Control, Affiliate Transaction Governance and support for the implementation of special projects within Risk Management.
- Provides vision and leadership in directing and implementing the Company’s strategic operational risk management program.
- Manages and develops a proficient team of professionals through education and coaching to ensure operational risk management strategy and practices are driven to all levels in the Company.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key internal and external partners. Enhances internal controls,
- expense management and quality assurance through the identification and recommendation of technological and process improvement opportunities to reduce Operational Risk throughout the organization.
- Partners with the first line of defense (CIO & CISO organizations) in identifying, reporting, and mitigating
- Cybersecurity risk issues and provide subject matter expertise in the Cybersecurity risk management practices
- Leads a group of Cybersecurity risk specialists/analysts or operates as an Cybersecurity individual contributor for a sophisticated and complex business that exists in multiple geographic locations and/or multiple jurisdictions
- Acts as the primary regulatory interface on Cybersecurity risk issues and requirements for a key business segment of the Bank and assesses and provides direction for existing and new regulations
- Leads the execution of ORM Cybersecurity challenge activities.
- Supports other members of the team during the ORM challenge activities, providing subject matter expertise (SME) advice on Cybersecurity topics and in managing complex risk and control assessments.
- May manage or oversee a number of Cybersecurity risk area requirements and/or related programs that are enterprise-wide or cross multiple business segments
- Represents business on corporate initiatives and identifies key Cybersecurity risks and implications and provides direction in complex situations
- Compiles reports on overall business trends, risks, losses, and issues on aggregated basis and recommends management action to minimize Cybersecurity risk exposures
- Works with various regulators, business/corporate and organization-wide business support groups to deal with regulatory and cross-business level issues
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of Company and business unit objectives and strategic project goals in order to deliver the most effective solutions to Customers, aligned with TD Bank’s Operational Risk appetite.
- Leads the development and/or implementation of specific standards, policies, and/or processes that identify, report on and mitigate major operational risk exposures within the business, including responses to regulatory requirements
- Analyzes potential Cybersecurity risks and ensure escalation of key risks to appropriate areas and/or business leaders
- Establishes and provides on-going analysis and reporting on operational Cybersecurity risk and/or other major risk categories as applicable to the business or functional area, and review findings and
action plans with business leaders to mitigate and manage key issues
- Coordinates and/or guides activities relating to core operational risk disciplines/programs including, but not limited to, Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSA), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Outsourcing & Vendor Management. Regulatory Compliance, Affiliate Transaction Governance (e.g. CDIC, AML, Privacy, IDA, CBA, SOX, Basel, etc.)
- supports established enterprise-wide risk escalation, review and approval processes, data management, policies and risk assessment processes
- Directs the development and monitoring of key risk indicators and facilitate communication and resolution of cross business risk issues among other business segments where applicable
- Where appropriate oversee the development of key risk indicators for areas of specialized expertise.
Acts as the 2nd line oversight and independent challenge of Cybersecurity risk management activities for the
- Enterprise in areas such as: Cybersecurity Strategy & Governance, Cyber Threat Intelligence operations,
- Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability assessments, Cybersecurity Assurance, Secure Software Development Lifecycle, End point protection, Logging and Monitoring, Incident Response & Recovery, Security Architecture,
- Data Protection & Information Security, Third Party Risk Management, among others.
Provides insight and guidance to business unit senior and executive management on the identification of major risk drivers and key risk indicators
- Protects TD Bank’s interests by keeping abreast of business trends, risk management issues, and by maintaining a good knowledge of existing and emerging risk issues across the
- Supports risk management through the execution of projects in support of the requirements of
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Risk Management is an asset.10+ years related experience required, including but not limited to: Cybersecurity operations, Technology Solutions, Risk Management, Management Consulting, or Internal Audit field.
- Expert knowledge at the enterprise or group business level requiring a broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge of operational risk management issues at the enterprise, business, regulatory and industry levels
• Previous management experience
• Ability to coach, counsel, train, and lead staff
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to recognize and react to discrepancies
• Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated conflict management and negotiation skills
• Proven project management skills for multiple, large projects
• Strategic planning and process management experience a must
• Proven experience in establishing and implementing effective strategies and short and long range plans that achieve bottom line results
• In depth knowledge of financial services processes and workflows
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to develop and maintain business contacts at all levels of management throughout the organization
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal as well as the ability to develop business communications calling for specific action
• Effective presentation skills, including the ability to present to regulators, executive management and the Board of Directors
• Strong ability to influence the decisions and actions of others without express authority
• Strong ability to analyze information and business situations and effectively collaborate with business partners on overall corporate direction
• Travel may be required
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance , Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A