TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
- Our commitment to excellence requires a commitment from you, to our Customers and to your team, to be on time, prepared and ready to answer each call. You are the voice of TD and your role on the phones is to:
- Execute with Speed and Impact by coming into work at your scheduled time and meeting your Customers’ needs while protecting the Bank from risk.
- Think Like a Customer to understand and solve problems effectively at first contact; match product and service solutions to each Customers’ unique needs; deliver legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Innovate with Purpose by listening, asking questions, and finding ways to simplify the way we work; solving problems effectively the first time.
- Develop Yourself and Colleagues by embracing diversity and respecting your team; sharing what works and supporting one another to meet more Customers’ needs and achieve personal career goals with TD.
- Act Like an Owner by contributing to an engaged culture that is focused on delivering business results and contributing to our communities.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position
- You love a good challenge and can effectively multi-task. You are able to comfortably navigate multiple computer applications to source relevant information quickly to support decision making and effective problem solving.
- You are passionate about understanding and empathizing with our Customers so that you can provide the right advice and solutions to deliver a legendary Customer experience every time.
- 0 Years of related experience
- You are dependable, and you take pride in developing your knowledge and expertise to consistently deliver strong performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Retail Customer service, banking, or call center experience preferred
- Must be able to adhere to a set schedule which may include weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Effective written communication skills preferred
- You are flexible and thrive in an environment of change. You consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, patience, resiliency, and willingness to do things differently.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience handling confidential information preferred
- Experience in financial sales or retail sales preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Auburn, ME, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai