A leading payments business in the UAE with a global presence, have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to join their Dubai based team.
- Manage all matters relating to Tax advisory and compliance across the Group.
- Expertise on International Taxation, VAT and tax planning and transfer pricing
- Liaising with Finance and Commercial teams to effectively manage the Tax consequences associated with engagements and activities undertaken by the Group across the region, including new product offerings, transactions and restructures.
- Liaise with Finance and the business to identify VAT savings opportunities and tax risks or exposures (if any).
- Implementing appropriate modifications to existing business practices and enhancing record keeping practices to ensure compliance with relevant Tax and Tax Procedures Laws.
- Management of VAT audits and reviews as they arise and ensuring timely responses to Tax Authority requests. Implementation of changes identified as a result of Tax Authority audits or reviews (if any).
- Support M&A activity with expertise on tax implications
- Qualified tax professional with relevant tax qualifications (CTA/ATT etc)
- At least 8-10 years taxation experience, including at a managerial level
- Broad experience across direct and indirect taxation, VAT, transfer pricing
- Must have both direct industry experience and a Big 4 background. Experience in the payments industry is advantageous
- UAE experience is preferred. Tax experience in African jurisdictions is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.