We are looking for someone who relishes the technical challenges and enjoys the opportunities to support government bodies on their transformative journeys to join a dynamic and experienced team.
You will be responsible for building close relationships with iconic clients and working as part of a team to deliver fiscal and tax policy services, including tax policy design, legislative review / drafting, and the end-to-end implementation of legislation. You will have a key role in the delivery of your engagements and interactions with clients and other important stakeholders.
The client work is stimulating and rarely routine. It offers opportunities to help countries achieve their strategic objectives through tax related measures. The work is wide-ranging, including benchmarking, researching and developing policy principles, supporting stakeholder consultations and presentations, reviewing / drafting legislation, designing and implementing new processes and providing operational support to policymakers and administrations.
We will provide you with the opportunity to put into practice your tax technical skills in a stimulating and challenging environment, working alongside a group of talented individuals to support you.
In terms of wider development opportunities, you will have the opportunity to progress your career with us through gaining wide-ranging experience across industries and locations. Being a global organisation, we are able to offer you the opportunity to go on international secondments. There are also options to further develop technically and professionally through varied client secondments.
- You have tax policy advisory or administration experience, ideally pertaining to governments and tax administrations.
- You have strong experience in corporate tax and international tax.
- You have strong analytical skills, commercial awareness and a flexible approach, combined with the ability to work as part of a number of client teams simultaneously.
- You have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- You have experience of managing projects and delegating work within a team context, whilst being able to work independently to drive progress.
- You have strong business writing and communication skills.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- You have a professional tax or accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA, ADIT, ACCA or a law degree / masters in tax law.
- Strong Arabic reading / writing ability is preferred, but not required / critical.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa SponsorshipYes
Government Clearance RequiredYes
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.