Advocates of guest experience who welcome, thank, and exceed guest service expectations by focusing on guest interaction and recovery. Advocates of both physical and digital services and solutions who are knowledgeable about capabilities and features that drive adoption, usage and ultimately guest loyalty. Empowered to make shopping effortless and seamless for guests at the checklanes, guest services, gift registry, pick-up and drive up.
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Work both independently and with a team
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Willing to educate guests and sell products and services
- Communicating effectively, including using positive language and attentive to guests needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A