As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you’ll support multiple leaders and demonstrate a keen ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment. Here, you’re an extension of your leader, complementing their work style while upholding Target’s values and demonstrating the utmost poise, professionalism and leadership.
- You’ll offer a level of service that goes above and beyond the basics.
- You’ll successfully manage multiple priorities and processes while staying up to date on an ever-changing retail marketplace.
- Bring your ability to anticipate your leaders’ needs and proactively solve problems before they arise.
- Confidentiality, flexibility and exceptional time management will be key to keeping things running smoothly. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description.
- Job duties may change at any time due to business need.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to variety of levels, both internally and externally
- Flexible, resilient and nimble; comfortable working in “grey areas” that are constantly changing
- Accountable with a high degree of initiative; ability to balance fluctuating workload and tasks
- Exceptional ability to prioritize, problem-solve and make decisions
- High attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience or similar experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office preferred
- Four-year degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A