As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say, “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. AP teams function to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests, and meet financial goals of shortage and profitability in a Target store.
- Welcome and engage guests and team members at the front of the store, while ensuring adherence to the store specific mask and guest capacity policies.
- Lead a safety culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safety standards at the front of store, including exterior property (parking lots).
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Model working safely while maintaining a clean store for guests and team members.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Skills in verbal de-escalation
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Ability to utilize Target’s video surveillance system
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A