Assets Protection (AP teams function to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests, and meet financial goals of shortage and profitability in a Target store. AP teams will do this by leading a physical security and safety culture and responding to crisis events, investigating and resolving theft, and creating awareness and educating team members on operational shortage priorities.
- Welcome and engage guests and team members at the front of the store, while ensuring adherence to the store specific mask and guest capacity policies.
- Lead a safety culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safety standards at the front of store, including exterior property (parking lots).
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Model working safely while maintaining a clean store for guests and team members.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Skills in de-escalation as well as experience with recovering stolen merchandise to prevent shortage
- Ability to utilize Target’s video surveillance system
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Pensacola, FL, US
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A