AP teams function to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests, and meet financial goals of shortage and profitability in a Target store. You will deliver a destination shopping experience by providing a safe and secure environment for our guests and mitigate shortage risks in order to drive sales.
- Support sales by welcoming and engaging guests and team members at the front of store and on the sales floor; help guests find the products they are looking for, in-store and online
- Lead a physical security culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safe and secure standards throughout the store, including exterior property.
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Conduct productive merchandise recoveries and provide apprehension support as needed, strictly adhering to AP policies and procedures and AP leadership guidance.
- Prevent theft and shortage at the front of store by performing receipt checks for exposed high-dollar merchandise.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Train team members to apply merchandise protection and audit execution.
- Teach and train team members on operational shortage focus area opportunities as directed by AP leadership.
- Execute shortage action plans set by AP leadership to minimize shortage in focus areas.
- Model working safely while maintaining a clean store for guests and team members.
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Skills in de-escalation as well as experience with recovering stolen merchandise to prevent shortage
- Ability to utilize Target’s video surveillance system
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Meet any state or local licensure and/or other legal requirements related to the position
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management ,Information Technology
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A