A role in Distribution and Receive Centers means being on the very front lines of getting product to the guest as fast as possible – a critical differentiator and one of the most essential functions within Logistics. Whether it’s through focusing on regional or upstream distribution centers, target.com fulfillment centers, or import warehouses,
- A role as an Operations Manager provides a chance to influence with a focus on safety, leadership, excellence, self-motivation, problem-solving and teamwork.
- You will foster a “safety first” culture through awareness, training and accountability.
- You will quickly establish yourself as an engaging and inclusive leader with ownership for the team’s ability to maximize its productivity, growth and development.
- Create a positive work environment though real-time observation and specific, constructive and actionable feedback.
- Working with a sense of urgency will help ensure that ensure that operational plans are executed, performance and budget goals are achieved and teams are kept informed and coordinated across functions.
- You’ll have the autonomy to innovate with new approaches to process and method, all in the name of more efficiency and implementing future process flow optimization
- Your ability to find root causes to problems will be well supported by an environment of calculated risk and testing.
- And your commitment to others will shine when you jump right in to help teams meet their business goals.
- you’ll have the chance to positively impact thousands of fellow team members and Target guests worldwide.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good reasoning, conflict-management, and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to access all areas of the Distribution Center, including the mezzanine platforms
- Able to read and interpret necessary policies and procedures to perform updates and operate systems and other programs within the Distribution Center, for example, ability to traverse conveyor crossovers
Qualification & Experience:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability, with the ability to engage and motivate others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Distribution Supply Chain
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A