Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
- This position reports to the BISO for Stores and Supply Chain. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- provide technology implementation and remediation advisory services to support and enable the secure & compliant development of the retail and distribution technology platforms that serve Target’s Guests.
- provide secure development and configuration guidance to the business and support the needs of the security organization for a wide variety of retail and distribution technology platforms at Target.
- advise business partners on security requirements and potential solutions and lead the identification and prioritization of information security risks related for Target’s Stores & Supply Chains teams.
- conduct analysis on security posture and progress against goals in order to provide updates to business and Cybersecurity leadership.
- establish relationships, working closely with cross-functional teams spanning both the business and Cybersecurit
- As a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst – Stores & Supply Chain you will lead proactive engagement in Target’s retail and distribution platforms to identify and prioritize information protection risks, facilitate mitigation of risk, and, where needed, escalate and communicate open risks and recommendations to executive leadership.
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As Senior Cybersecurity Analyst – Stores & Supply Chain, you will leverage your secure technology deployment and/or development experience to…
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
- Ability to lead down, across, and up in order to persuade and/or negotiate desired outcomes
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in secure information technology development and/or cybersecurity consulting
- Experience in building/implementing high performance & scalable server-side applications preferred
- Experience securing systems and applications; stores and distribution center experience preferred
- Solid problem-solving skills and experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A