The Food & Beverage team enables a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is fresh, in stock, available and accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. They are experts of operations, process and efficiency. This team leads food and food services including replenishment, inventory accuracy, food safety, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for all Food and Beverage areas of the store.
- Execute food operations strategy in assigned stores.
- Partner with field and store leadership, Store Operations, Merchandising, and other stakeholder groups to champion projects to grow profitable food sales.
- Leverage reporting to evaluate performance in sales, markdown, inventory productivity, food safety, and other measures.
- Maintain industry knowledge and market trends by benchmarking competitor pricing, promotions, merchandising practices, and processes.
- Utilize innovation, critical thinking, communication, and store partnership to understand and influence food and beverage strategy and process evolution.
- Represent stores and food operations in food localization, including new items, holiday merchandising, and competitor merchandising benchmarking.
- Drive guest service and profitable sales by assisting stores with guest-centric scheduling and training.
- Drive execution through detailed training and education of store leadership teams and food and beverage experts, including: ordering and managing inventory, merchandising, freshness, food safety, sampling, and other store controlled processes.
- Drive and deliver a fresh and safe experience through reinforcing food safety processes, training teams to integrate food safety, product rotation, cleaning and sanitation, and freshness into everyday processes.
- Maintain compliance with policies and procedures defined by all regulatory agencies.
- Challenge teams to develop staffing and contingency plans that ensure coverage and maintain production and service capabilities.
- Evaluate, educate, and improve on store conditions, guest experience, operational efficiency, and profitable sales.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance. Lead team to work in the same way and hold others accountable to this commitment.
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building a guest-centric culture in food and beverage areas
- Knowledge of food and beverage business fundamentals: department sales trends, freshness and quality, inventory management, guest shopping patterns, pricing and promotions strategies
- Knowledge of the competition; leveraging guest insights to influence store leadership and food teams to drive business initiatives
- Ability to assess daily business performance and provide store leaders guidance to drive efficiencies in food and beverage departments through in-store walks
- Work in high intensity situations with composure and ease
- Solution-based mindset with desire to uncover business gaps and solve problems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Build strong working relationships with key partners
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years preferred food and beverage experience
- Proven execution skills and ability to drive change
- Operate in an ambiguous and rapidly changing work environment
- Quickly adapt to changing priorities and tasks
- Project and process management/ownership experience
- Experience influencing in-store food and beverage departments quarterly workload to support business priorities and deliver on sales goals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A