Do you see yourself as a Talent Resourcing Officer?
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into scuba diving, golf or dancing the tango, at IHG® we’re interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of -the-art gymnasium facilities, and swimming pool facilities.
We are looking for confident, sophisticated and internationally-minded people to join over 1300 colleagues who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of luxury, quality and service which define our company. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
At the moment we’re looking for a Talent Resourcing Officer to join our energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at InterContinental Hotels Dubai Festival City.
Reporting directly to the Talent Resourcing Specialist, the primary responsibility of this role is to ensure proper implementation of the resourcing policies and procedures to create the right environment and deliver the IHG® commitment of providing “Room to Be Yourself” and to create the right environment in which our colleagues can experience “Room to have a Great Start”. Also as a Talent Resourcing Officer, you will be Responsible for full cycle of recruitment of candidates from Job Bands 7 (Supervisors) to 10 (line-level) Colleagues. The HR Administrator for Recruitment and ticketing will be indirectly reporting to you, and you will represent as a key person in charge of Talent Resourcing Team in the absence of the Talent Resourcing Specialist. The Talent Resourcing Officer will be involved in all general Human Resources activities to support and contribute to the overall success of the Human Resources strategy to deliver “Great Hotels Guests Love”.
Your day to day
The key responsibilities are:
- Ensures that we deliver the best Guest Experience across all colleagues and new joiners as an Ambassador of Human Resources.
- Maintain healthy relationship with all key internal and external recruitment stakeholders in understanding and matching their hiring requirements and ensuring timely hiring support as & when required.
- Timely management and consistency in updating all job vacancy advertisements and postings via all possible channels including Hotel Jobs Boards, IHG® myRecruit website, Agencies etc. using IHG® Standards.
- Deliver accurate Recruitment Tracker, Arrivals List and Internal Applications Tracker
- Accurately prepare all employment contracts and efficiently communicate to all candidates.
- Conduct comprehensive and detailed interviews, providing accurate assessments of candidates skill sets and behaviours
- Ability to engage with the hiring managers, providing them with the most efficient resourcing support
- Select source and monitor agencies to provide us with candidate profiles that suit the business needs. Ensure timely and effective communication is maintained at all times
- Implementation and management of Social Media platforms to generate the profiles relevant to the business
- Maximise the use of resourcing platforms such as myRecruit and social media to actively reduce the cost of hire.
- Actively administers posting of all vacancies through the IHG® myRecruit website (powered by Lumesee) and administer employer talent resourcing brand central (papirfly).
- Updates all job postings and correspondences and ensures online and jobs boards’ postings are consistent to IHG® standards and guidelines.
- Supports the Talent Resourcing Specialist in managing recruitment processes from approving vacancies, posting positions, sourcing candidates, job offers, reference checks, contracts preparation, visa application, pre-employment and onboarding process.
- Manages and prepares the recruitment trackers and reports by actively updating current status of vacancies and in-process candidates to the Managers, Head of Departments and Executive Committee.
- Maintains the internal application processes, promotion, transfers and change of status notices.
- Maintain a healthy professional relationship with the hiring managers and keep them up to date by maintaining a proactive approach to resourcing, identifying challenges and providing resourcing solutions.
- Ensures that we deliver the best Guest Experience to our candidates throughout the recruitment cycle. Responsible in positively impacting “Room to have a great start” for all new colleagues.
- Ensuring the Arrival List is updated at all times with the details of all new joiners including allocated accommodation details.
- Responsible for implementing the Candidate Management processes to ensure both external candidates and employees experience the IHG® Commitment, “Room to be yourself”.
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years professional experience as part of a resourcing team in a comparable capacity.
- Minimum academic requirements – Bachelors Degree/Diploma within Business/HR/Hospitality
- Competency in the use of an online recruitment system
- Competency-based Interviewing Skills Certification
- Strong English communication skills including a high level of impact and influence
- System and data analysis skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrate strong competency in Microsoft office and e mail platforms
- Advanced experience of human resource information systems.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package including accommodation, free meals on duty, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG® we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what’s your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG®.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG® please look at www.ihg.com/careers