Job description / Role
My client is looking for a Talent acquisition partner within a well reputed Multinational Professional Services Company in Dubai.
Reporting into the Group HR manager, this position will be leading talent function across UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar.
* Partner with business leadership team and human resources to understand strategic business objectives.
* Lead talent acquisition strategy across UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar
* Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
* Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
* Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
* Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
* Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
* Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
* Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
* Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
* Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
* Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
* Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
* Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
* Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
* Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies