Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Our government client is seeking an experienced Talent Development Specialist to join their Human Resources team. The main aspect of this role will be to focus on development plans of our clients’ employees and implement talent initiatives and processes. This role is open to UAE Nationals and native Arabic speakers, excellent written and spoken English is essential. Excellent benefits on offer.
- Define and propose to Top Management an annual learning and development plan
- Implement the learning and development plan by organizing existing training activities as well as designing new training activities: search for providers, assess proposals, establish, and negotiate new contracts in collaboration with the Procurement Unit, brief on needs, review, and challenge training offer, etc.
- Develop National Career Development Plans for fresh Graduates & high Potential Employees
- Manage the implementation of Leadership Development Program
- Nominate, assess and select high potential employees
- Consult with Senior Management on Employees development plans
- Discuss capability development plans & Career progression for high potential employees with Line Managers
- Assist in the preparation of Employees KPIs’
- Obtain regular feedback from development programs participants
- Identify learning and development needs through job and training needs analysis
- Establish an annual balance of all learning activities done and present key performance indicators
- Coordinate the performance & competence appraisal process for our client
- Monitor the completion of performance and competence appraisal forms
Criteria:Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant subjectCIPD or other HR qualification would be beneficial5-7 years of relevant experience in Talent DevelopmentStrong business acumen, proactive and creativeAbility to work within an unstructured fast paced environmentExceptional oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skillsAbility to work independently with limited guidance and achievement drivenService-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team playerOpenness and eagerness to closely work in a diverse teamStrong inter-personal skills and ability to build relationship with seniorsWell organized with track record of building institutional capabilitiesOnly open to UAE Nationals or native Arabic speakers, must also have a high standard of English both written and spokenMust currently reside in the UAEPlease respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.