BeOnd is a multinational game-changing boutique airline targeting scheduled leisure luxury air services with an all-premium-class cabin. All our aircraft are fitted with full-flat-bed seats with no compromise to the high-end experience.
Joining our team, we are looking for
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Flight Operations
The Talent Acquisition Specialist- Flight Operations will report to the Head of Flight Operations and will play a key role in creating a qualified pool of Pilot and Cabin Crew candidates, in advance of the need.
In liaison with the People and Talent (P&T) Division, the jobholder will work with all pilots and/or cabin crew candidates through the interview process, hiring process, and onboarding process; frequently following up and helping to establish and cultivate the values of Beond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist- Flight Operations’ main duties and responsibilities are:
- Support the Flight Operations Management, in liaison with P&T Division, in managing the full life cycle recruiting efforts for the current pilot and/or cabin crew needs of the company.
- Tracking and reviewing open requisitions for current pilot and/or cabin crew needs in the relevant application platforms.
- Pre-Screen and schedule qualified applicants for Interviews.
- Participate in pilot and cabin crew interviews.
- Communicate and promote crew incentive programs.
- Coordinate travel, hotel, and other accommodations, as necessary, for interviews and for crews attending new-hire classes.
- Track and update candidate onboarding information.
- Update and retain employment files for candidates within the programs.
- In liaison with the P&T division, maintain communications and relationships with new hires to resolve any issues/questions throughout their onboarding process.
- In liaison with the P&T division, responsiveness with candidates during interview and initial onboarding experience to create a high-touch candidate experience.
- Represent Beond at roadshows and other recruitment events.
- Seek opportunities to attend recruiting events such as job fairs and trade shows.
- Assist senior leadership and recruiting team in reports and presentations.
- Maintain a proper and professional social media presence geared towards crews.
- Act as a liaison with industry contacts, as required.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Brainstorm and propose new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Flight Operations Management.
Ideally, You have,
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Aviation (or Related field) with a minimum of 1 year airline experience in Flight Operations or Crew Training
- Proficiency with major job boards, social media platforms and application tracking system software
- Must be familiar with Crew licensing matters
- Have the ability to measure the caliber and competence of candidates against strict requirements and briefs provided.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
BEOND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.