Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions – Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies – develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Responsible for the execution of an end-to-end benchmark recruiting process for assigned searches through identifying and attracting top-performing professionals who will contribute to GEPD future successes. Also play a huge role promoting a company’s brand through employer branding activities
- Manage an end-to-end recruitment and hiring process while ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Initiate a kick-off meeting with the vacancy requester to determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements.
- Publish adverts on online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, job fairs and others.
- Create job descriptions when needed and define interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Identify and refine down to the most suitable shortlist of talent.
- Maintain Bulk Databases and keep on updating them for ongoing hiring process.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Plans, establishes, and oversees the company’s social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding.
- Sets up and manages an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company.
- Develop programs using sponsored jobs, campaigns and events aligned to current and future hiring needs.
- Expand our Employer reach to the market through Job Portals, School Ads & Job Fairs, social media, Outreach Initiatives etc.
- Degree in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field.
- Related Certifications is a plus
- 2 to 4 years of solid experience in recruitment and branding activities
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
Excellent Microsoft Suite knowledge
Able to utilize shared data and folders efficiently
Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) is a plus
Excellent Time Management skills with High sense of Agility and ability to juggle tasks
High sense of ownership with ability to solve problems through smart communication skills
Adaptable and responds to changes smoothly
Highly motivated, goal driven, result oriented mindset.
Fluent English is a Must
Spanish is a plus
Learn more about Grifols