YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our core offering of opinion data is derived from our highly participative panel of 9 million people worldwide, with 33 million interactions and billions of data points. We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience into a systematic research and marketing platform. We have 34 offices in 22 countries and panel members in 38 countries.
Please note: this role is to start immediately. Duration 9 -12 months.
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Lead, the Talent Acquisition Partner is focused on two key areas:
- Responsible for driving talent attraction strategies, in partnership with the HR Business Partnering community and our Business leaders, across our mainland Europe and Sport businesses.
- Driving the strategic direction of attraction and assessment of talent, and delivering on this utilising proactive sourcing methods.
What will I be delivering?
- Manage the end to end process for a portfolio of vacancies across mainland Europe and our Sport business (global).
- Drive the development of talent pools, and drive internal and external talent mapping activities to support workforce planning.
- Maintain an active presence on social media and other digital channels to drive relevant talent and traffic to YouGov.
- Work in collaboration with the Business leaders and the wider HR community to understand business challenges and areas for focus.
- Share best practice on commercial recruiting with the rest of the Talent team, through knowledge sharing sessions and coaching on live vacancies.
- Utilize recruitment data to provide metrics as a suite of management information that influence hiring decisions across the commercial functions.
- Responsible for staying current on salary and skills benchmarking data to influence workforce planning and budget management and to ensure we remain competitive.
- General recruitment administration activities such as keeping ATS up to date, refining job descriptions with hiring managers, advertising roles, creating content for social media etc.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- An expert in house recruiter with demonstrable experience of attracting and assessing top talent.
- Recruitment experience across Europe is essential, wider international experience desirable.
- A second European language would be hugely desirable.
- Experience of internal and external hiring; A creative and true ‘brand ambassador’, with experience running successful ad campaigns and being able to measure their ROI to writing engaging copy for job adverts.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Expert sourcing skills, with experience of LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruitment tools, and keeps up to date with the latest talent attraction trends.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Previous experience of SmartRecruiters would be desirable.
- Demonstrated partnering skills, with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated to provide a high quality hiring experience for both stakeholder and candidate.
- Self-driven but also a highly effective team player – whilst you will be confident working autonomously, you will be held to account for being collaborative and bring ideas to the table for the benefit of the wider team.
- First class communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.