IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a portfolio of successful brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
We passionately believe that it’s our people who make us what we are today, and it’s our people who will help us and our world-famous brands grow. Whether in our corporate offices or hotels, it’s our colleagues’ distinct personalities and talent that bring to life our purpose of providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Across these regions we operate 165 hotels across 21 countries with another 50+ hotels due to open over the next 3 years with offices in Dubai, Gurugram, Riyadh & Johannesburg. We are currently experiencing the most significant growth in the past 20 years.
Your day to day
Due to this current and ongoing growth we are seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager to provide professional, efficient recruitment and selection services which supports the implementation and delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for IHG across India, the Middle East and Africa for General Manager and Corporate Office roles. This role will be based in our Dubai Support Centre.
In this role you will work with senior hiring managers and HR Business Partners to provide a proactive and responsive talent acquisition service using a variety of cost-effective resources to identify, recruit, evaluate, recommend, and secure suitable and diverse talent to meet current and future business requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embed the talent acquisition strategy by defining and delivering the talent attraction, engagement and selection plan for business units
- Business Partnering across senior VP-level stakeholders, influencing total reward decisions and advising on market conditions.
- Proactively develop new attraction channels to include bespoke campaigns for priority markets/areas to ensure we attract top talent across the regions.
- Gathering market and competitor intelligence through your extensive network of senior professionals to help build and maintain Talent pipelines and ensure we develop our brand position.
- Provide deep analysis and insights on management information and reporting statistics to support the Talent Acquisition agenda.
- Own broader complex EMEAA talent projects in accordance with the regional and global HR agenda
What we need from you
- Over 10 years’ demonstrable experience within Talent Acquisition with solid evidence of recruiting a variety of complex and critical senior corporate roles. Proven track record of effecting change through managing and influencing multiple stakeholders and of delivering successful campaigns for the attraction and retention of senior leaders.
- Deep understanding of the end to end recruitment process, with proven ability to drive process, influence senior stakeholders and manage senior HR relationships. Demonstrable experience of partnering with Centres of Excellence to drive the Talent Acquisition agenda. Evidence of delivering successful partnerships with Talent Management centres is essential
- Extensive experience of analysing and presenting external market trends including competitor analysis, talent trends and suppliers.
- First class candidate management skills, with evidence of a proven network of senior external Corporate talent.
- Proven Project Management skills, capable of delivering complex talent acquisition projects in line with company and legislative compliance.
- Extensive experience in implementing and utilising the latest technology particularly LinkedIn Recruiter, Campaign Manager and Programmatic marketing tools
- Sustained experience of other recruitment methods such as Networking Events, Assessment Centre design and delivery, Public Speaking Forums, Membership body affiliation is essential.
You must have Dubai and Middle East market recruitment expertise
What we offer
In return, we’ll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG.
At IHG we offer a range of industry leading benefits.
You’ll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself. So, what’s your passion? Please
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.