A Leading Manufacturing Company in UAE
Job description / Role
Objectives: To meet Clients’ purchase requirements timely and cost effectively to facilitate smooth production with regards to quality and lead time at reasonable market price for any goods or services requested by the Plants.
Management of all the transactions pertaining to reviewing the requisitions released, sending quotes, purchasing, notification of the orders and follow up on confirmation of the orders sent to the suppliers in compliance with Europe company policies and delegation of authorities.
Interface between Internal clients and vendors and collaboration with local sourcing specialists.
Main responsibilities: • Responsible for Technical purchasing process (spot buys)
based on SAP purchasing module use and transactions.
• Timely process of request for quotation and follow up.
• PO processing and order confirmation monitoring.
• Escalation point for customer / vendor queries.
• Share new vendor set-up requests with Sourcing.
• Amends PO quantities /prices when relevant.
• Closes Purchase Orders completed.
• Files documents according to company procedures for
• Proactively shares knowledge and best practices.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, continuously seeks out ways to
• seeks and achieves challenging goals.
• Team to address/attend calls from plants/sourcing
specialist/warehouse people. Also in case of urgent
requisitions, calls up vendor.
Reporting to: PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Number required: 1
Probation: 6 MONTHS
Other Benefits: AS PER THE LAW