Taco Bell is looking to hire an experienced Legal Support Coordinator. This position is accountable for providing business-focused legal support to our litigation, employment, and real estate legal teams. The successful candidate will have a passion for providing world-class support by collaboratively working across business units while consistently modeling Taco Bell’s unique Live Mas Culture.
- Prepare forms, letters, and documents at the direction of paralegals and attorneys.
- Process invoices and assist with budgets/accruals.
- Track key information and dates for litigation, employment, and real estate teams.
- Coordinate responses to requests for information, tenders, and legal claims.
- Administrative tasks as necessary.
- Notary preferred
- Must be a team player with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and an aptitude to learn other proprietary databases
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with all levels of the organization including management and peers
- Strong attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of legal experience supporting litigation or legal team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A