Emirates Flight Catering
Requisition Title : SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR(INF10V)
Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANY
Applications invited for the position of Systems Administrator – Information Systems
Position within: IT Department
Location : Dubai International Airport Terminal 1
Department : Information Systems
Business unit Purpose:
EKFC IT runs state of Art Infrastructure with 1000+ PC’s, 100+ Servers/ Networking devices, Heterogeneous Architecture of Cloud and On Premise Applications. With 24X7 operations, IT delivers 95% SLA on various IT Services. Our applications cover ERP to TALEO, SalesForce, BI, RPA, TAS, ROC, FSMS, CICD based applications built following DevOps etc.
Candidate is primarily responsible for IT support across all EKFC IT Services. He / She must be technologically strong and will coordinate actions with our Technology partners, EKFC teams (IT, Procurement, HOD’s, Users) to ensure all IT Services are available, smooth transition from Projects to Operations, 95+% SLA is delivered & all commercial contracts /OLA are in place
- Ensure all IT Services are running as per SLA
- Improve / deliver Customer satisfaction by increasing Application usage, Data Integrity & User experience
- Coordinate IT vendors to troubleshoot issues & follow Problem management process to avoid repeat of same
- Ensure smooth transition of IT services from project to operations & all document repositories updated, users trained
- Lead Service desk team and deliver on Service Level Agreements and submit Monthly reports
- Follow EKFC IT GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) process in closing IT Incidents / Service Requests, Change Requests and achieve maximum possible 1st call resolution (FCR) for all IT Services
- Lead Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity and Availability management to ensure all IT Infrastructure and Services are available as per SLA
- Ensure Disaster Recovery Plans, Backup and restore are delivering as planned, including regular tests & Audits
- Identify opportunities to simplify process, automate manual tasks & improve Data integration
- Coordinate with Procurement to ensure IT contracts are in place, new partners identified in advance
- Define right Service Level Agreement (SLA), Operation Level Agreement (OLA) & Underpinning Contracts (UC)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) – contract between customers and Service Desk
- Operation Level Agreement (OLA) – contract between internal IT (Network, Development, Delivery etc.)
- Underpinning Contract (UC) – contract between Service Desk and external suppliers.
- Updates job knowledge with Trainings, publications & good contacts with technology professionals
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree (Must have)
- Certifications / diplomas in IT / Computer Science, MCSE, AWS, Cloud etc.
- ITIL, COBIT certification (Mandatory)
- IT Support and Service Management, Software Development
- Vendor coordination and IT Procurement
- Extensive ITIL and Service Desk experience, IT Governance, Risk Management (GRC) methodologies
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving, Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Commercial skills in negotiating IT Contracts & building SLA/OLA/UC
- Work effectively with customers across levels in a diverse environment
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.