This position is located in Tucson, AZ. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Remote work from home may be available until COVID restrictions are lifted, with expectations to work out of the Tucson office most days.
Base annual salary for this role will typically start between $47,00 and $55,000 DOE.
Schedule will be Monday – Friday during regular business hours and will include night/weekend on call.
No outside agencies or staffing firms please.
Based in Tucson, Mural Consulting is an industry leader in cloud computing strategy, technical services, and ongoing support for some of the most innovative global technology companies. As a rapidly growing company, you can be a part of dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment helping customers master a wide variety of technical opportunities while empowering their success.
Mural consulting is looking to fill the role of IT Systems Administrator within the IT Department. This is a strategic technology position that will be joining an already established IT team focused on the technical development, systems architecture, end user support and advances in programs / infrastructure in 24/7/365 environment. This role will be internal facing and support the main business requirements and staff and reports directly to the IT Director, with great opportunities for growth.
IT Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
• Maintain company hardware and software platforms
• Server Hardware maintenance
• Server Software maintenance and updates
• Assist with the distribution/installation of software throughout the organization
• Research new products and/or services under consideration for implementing and/or use
• Testing new products and hardware to ensure they meet the IT Department standards
• Maintain Imaging platform to push out computer configurations
• Administration of company office 365 portal to set up new profiles, assign licenses, and maintenance of email and security groups
• Documentation and tracking of specific problems and solutions to make troubleshooting and repair with efficiency and effectiveness
• After hours support, maintenance and implementation work as planned/unplanned based on maintenance schedules, project deployments and emergency response.
• Participate in 24/7/365 after hours on call support schedule
• Keep up with fast passed IT department growth and project schedule
• Other duties as assigned by IT Director
IT Systems Administrator Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or similar field preferred. Additional experience may be considered in leu of degree.
• Minimum 2-3 year of Systems Administration experience supporting server hardware, Windows Server, HyperV, Backup and DR, Networking, SQL server administration, MDT, System Center
• 2-3 years working with Active Directory and GPOs
• 1-2 years working with Azure AD and services
• 2-3 years Microsoft Office 365 Business and Enterprise Suite experience
• Any number of A+, Security +, MCP, MCSE, CCNA certifications considered a plus
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and cloud consulting experts, Mural offers a competitive salary, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored lunch Fridays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mural. Mastering Technology. Together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.