Job description / Role
* Coordinate effective, high quality and timely interface between project departments in relation to asset design for various projects while driving the implementation of best practice and innovative design for buildings and iconic assets.
* Preparation of sustainability-related standards and guidelines, policies, and procedures for building designs
A leading mega project in the Kingdom.
* Proactively engaging with planning and design teams on all building design related environmental and sustainability issues.
* Oversight of building designers and sustainability specialists in the sustainability compliance of the assets.
* Leading compliance review of the Sustainable Building documentation and technical support and guidance related to sustainability across all stakeholders
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.